3. Norwegian Dawn
I've been on 4 cruises all with Norwegian. The Dawn was not what I expected compared to the Gem and Breakaway. The couch in our room was stained. The little touches like towel animals didnt happen even after we asked for them. Everything was so crowded an tight. Never a table for meal times in the buffet. The employees at the restaurant wouldn't give us the empty table to accommodate our family of 11. We were told we had to sit separate even though we could see the available big table. We finally won that fight and ended up with the best waitress who remembered us all by name. On the other side the entertainment was great. The cruise director and his team are amazing. The woman in the jewelry story needs a raise. She has the best personality. No complaints about the food itself. But the drinks are on the weak side. We love to take pictures but they are pricey and the packages are not worth it. To sum it up its time to try another company.

I expected better

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I1 10211
Couch was stained. I didnt sit on it
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins