3. Viking Jupiter
I’m used to Viking River Boat cruising but thought I would try the ocean cruise. The boat is modern and sleek, beautiful inside. Our Jr penthouse suite was spacious and comfortable. Food was delicious and service outstanding. The servers I regularly used remembered me and made me feel special. The spa was great and the services I received were very professional. The daily excursions were enjoyable although the weather didn’t want to cooperate. Our your in Dubrovnik was cut short because there was an important government official coming for a meeting and they closed roads for the day cutting our visit short. One suggestion I would make is more free time and shorter talking guided excursions. The guides go on too long and it’s hard to remember all the information they give us. The evening entertainment in the public areas was very good. We arrived early and stayed two nights in Athens. Our hotel was great. We did have a bad experience with the city tour. We went to the designated meeting area for return to hotel but no one was there. We were 20 minutes early..Not even the guide. We ended up having yo pay an outrageous taxi fee back to hotel. We found out most people wanted to go shopping so they found their own way back. The guide should have gone back to designated meeting spot and given us a choice. We were not informed of this. It’s was bad communication. My only other complaint is that I got the the beverage package. On the river boat on every trip I have taken, and that’s been about 5 so far, they serve a higher end champagne and/or sparkling wine in the package. On the large cruise ship, they only allowed Prosecco unless I wanted to pay extra.

Great cruise

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Bgramatikas

The spa was great and the services I received were very professional.

The evening entertainment in the public areas was very good.

Bgramatikas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Can’t remember room number. But room was spacious and comfortable. The champagne upon arrival was a nice touch. Bathroom was a nice size and there was always hot water