3. Viking Sun
My husband and I so enjoyed our Viking river cruise from Paris to Normandy last December, we decided to splurge on a 15 ocean adventure aboard the Viking Sun. We weren't disappointed! Accommodations, food, service, and tours were excellent. Ship was immaculate, and shows and other entertainment, fabulous. Ship's band and singers played an amazing variety of music for listening, and best of all, dancing! What can we say about the sensational food aboard the Viking Sun? OK...my husband's doctor just told him to lose the 10 pounds he gained on both the cruises. We really appreciated that (good) wine and beers were complimentary at lunch & supper. Yup, it was easy to over-indulge well-made food almost all day and well into the evening! Most interesting ports in northern Norway, Scotland, and London. Included tours were extremely good with wonderful, informative guides. We can hardly wait to be able to book another Viking cruise!

Viking is One Top-Notch Cruise Line

Viking Sun Cruise Review by sclou

We can hardly wait to be able to book another Viking cruise!
sclou’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Cabin was very spacious. We were surprised to find we had a well-supplied cooler for drinks, along with snacks that were replenished daily. Our friendly housekeeper kept our cabin scrupulously clean and tidy throughout the trip.

Our only gripe would be the automatic-opening drapes. Just the merest touch would open them completely without any way to only partially open them