3. Celebrity Summit
It was my 1st time on Celebrity & I loved it except for the line we would have to make at the restaurant even though we had reservations & it was a hassle trying to get the same servers we have before because we absolutely loved them, Vincey & Julius were wonderful & it’s not fair if we had them for almost the whole week, we were not able to get them the last 2 days, we also had Anish, Sandry & Wilson, all 3 just as great,. Benny our room attendant was amazing & we couldn’t have asked for a better person. Shows were good, not great, the performers were amazing but I think the shows could have been more upbeat, the comedians were great. Customer service personnel were very nice & helpful. The ship is beautiful & I liked that the buffet food was fabulous, the menu at the restaurant was also outstanding. The cabin was roomy & just loved that the bathroom was bigger than other cruise lines. I would definitely use Celebrity again & recommend to family & friends.

Loved Celebrity

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Elvi C

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C

Customer service personnel were very nice & helpful.

I would definitely use Celebrity again & recommend to family & friends.
Elvi C’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C
Cabin 2C 7023
Awesome, spacious & updated.
Deck 10 Balcony Cabins