3. Viking Star
In 2016 my husband & I were on Mediterranean Odyssey-Barcelona to Venice. He had a compromised immune system from cancer. He picked up an infection & we had to leave cruise in Civitavecchia, Italy. He has since passed away. I wanted to visit the countries we missed in the Adriatic so my friend & I picked this cruise - same ship my husband & I were on. We loved every port we visited esp. Dubrovnik & Kotor, Montenegro. The food was excellent & surroundings were fantastic. I wish we had one day at sea to enjoy the ship more. I also wish we had chosen the optional tour to Lake Bled when we stopped in Slovenia. We did take an optional tour in Dubrovnik- Land & Sea and in Athens-Acropolis & Museum. We ate dinner at Manfredo’s one night-excellent food & service. We love not having a casino, millions of photos, art sales & “sail always”- let’s sell more drinks. Also enjoys lectures rather than constant shows. On Viking there is a good mix of different kinds of entertainment.

Adriatic & Aegean Seas

Viking Star Cruise Review by Joan Fulton

Joan Fulton’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Plenty of storage, roomy & comfortable. Great bathroom with heated floors. Able to bring bottle of wine on to put in cabin refrigerator & drink on veranda before dinner. Very comfortable beds- we had them split into 2 twins since we are 2 ladies. Stateroom seemed bigger than on most other cruise lines.