3. Viking Star
This cruise was to celebrate a special anniversary, our 50th and we wanted a very special cruise to a place we had never been. The 7 Night Iconic Western Mediterranean cruise did not disappoint. We felt pampered in every way. The ship is beautiful. The food was delicious and all of the Star's employees were always eager to please the passengers in every way. The entertainment on board was wonderful. The bathroom in the stateroom exceeded my expectation. It put a smile on my face every time I want in it and the heated floor was such a treat. All of the toiletries were high quality. I didn't have to use any that I brought, which I always do just to make sure. An especially nice perk is that every deck has three washer and dryers for guests to use free of charge, including detergent and an iron and ironing board. I was able to come on board with clean cloths and leave with clean cloths. I would highly recommend a Viking cruise. You will not be disappointed.

Wonderful cruise on Viking Star

Viking Star Cruise Review by ellencaro

ellencaro’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

The cabin was very nice. The only thing I can think of that might be a little negative is a bit more drawer space would be nice.