3. Viking Sky
I wanted to see the fiords and several countries. This cruise allowed us to do that and see the incredible fiords. The ship was laid out beautifully and was immaculate. The food was excellent with great variety at each venue. The service and staff were also excellent and everyone was courteous as well, especially our room attendants. With respect to our room, it was bright and looked new. I was especially impressed with the organization from the staff meeting us at the airport to taking us back at the end of our trip. You could not get lost, The included excursions and those that we paid for were all wonderful! Each one we went on was organized and had very professional guides. My wife and I have memories for a lifetime. we have highly recommended this cruise line to our friends , family and co-workers! I will travel on Viking again.

Just wonderful in every way.

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Kiskurno5

I will travel on Viking again.
Kiskurno5’s Full Rating Summary