3. Viking Star
We have done Viking River Cruises and they have been very nice. Thought we would like to try the ocean and weren't disappointed. The itinerary was also a draw as we hadn't been to these places. Hard to say what I liked best so I will just leave it that the 'package' was marvelous. Food, service, décor, excursions were all outstanding. We didn't eat in one of the reservation only dining areas but the others were so good! I quickly found that three desserts with each meal was perfectly okay. I also did the afternoon tea and it was great. A room service breakfast started the day right. Our cabin steward was so nice and by the morning after we embarked knew our names. I enjoyed sitting in the public rooms listening to music and having a drink in the afternoon. Things were tasteful and not overdone and quiet. No bands blaring at the pool! We had very knowledgeable guides for all excursions and learned a lot. It was hot but that is normal for the area in August. Too bad there isn't a rating higher than 5. I can't wait to go on another Viking cruise.

Totally wonderful trip with not one hitch and hundreds of lovely memories.

Viking Star Cruise Review by njlenig

njlenig’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Loved the size of the main cabin and the seating arrangement. The bed was comfortable.

Bathroom was decent sized, totally clean and the toiletries good.