3. Viking Forseti
I'm a solo traveler, and would definitely take this tour again. It's my favorite Viking cruise to date! The Bordeaux region is fabulous - I'd recommend it whether or not you love wine! I'd highly recommend the pre-cruise tour of the Loire Valley. All of the towns and villages throughout the cruise were so enjoyable - picking up a baguette from the local boulangerie and fresh cheeses at the fromagerie, picking out treats at the master chocolatiers, buying tulips for my room at the farmers market, and, of course, visiting wineries and top notch wine shops with a full range of France's finest beverage. That's not to diminish the cognac tour! Blending our own cognac was delightful. Also made some new friends who I've enjoyed connecting with since returning home. Also: * Embarking and disembarking was a breeze. * The ship's updated cabin was comfortable and efficient. * The crew was exceptionally energetic and fun! * The food did not disappoint - good variety and options, as usual!

Loire Valley was lovely - enjoyed each of our stops

Viking Forseti Cruise Review by thebedwellgroup

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony
I'm a solo traveler, and would definitely take this tour again.

Also:

* Embarking and disembarking was a breeze.

* The ship's updated cabin was comfortable and efficient.

* The crew was exceptionally energetic and fun!

* The food did not disappoint - good variety and options, as usual!
thebedwellgroup’s Full Rating Summary