3. Viking Jupiter
Recommendation of friends to take this cruise with them. Visiting interesting Mediterranean ports including Israel. We also liked this being a 15 day cruise - prefer this to seven day cruise so commonly offered by cruise lines. Once we get aboard we like to settle in for awhile. The Viking Jupiter has an excellent layout for the cruiser. Enjoyed all the public spaces and dining options. Entertainment included excellent guest lectures. This ship has a planetarium which is not to be missed. The ships staff are all very polite and do an excellent job. We took advantage of the free shore excursion and several ports and were not disappointed. The sold excursions were very good value compared to other cruise lines. I had a massage early in the cruise and was not impressed - to rough and I had to tell the massage therapist to back off. Actually hurt my upper left leg. All drinks are free on the ship - yet, we purchased the premium beverage package since our group enjoys higher end wines. This was a excellent value. My wife and I took advantage of Viking Air to arrange business class travel to and from the cruise. Very pleased with this decision as Viking Air got us good seats on top tier carriers at better prices than we could arrange. The service was excellent.

First time Viking - most impressive.

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by njoythec

This ship has a planetarium which is not to be missed.

The ships staff are all very polite and do an excellent job.

njoythec’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Smallest cabin type on the ship. Well laid out but a bit crowded for the two of us.
Appreciate that it was kept very clean.