3. Viking Sky
We chose this cruise for the itinerary: Majestic Fjords & Vibrant Cities (from Bergen to Copenhagen).We wanted to see what Viking was like and enjoyed our experience enough to book a river cruise in the future. Embarkation in Bergen was simple and efficient. The ship is quite lovely. After the first night, I felt that the bed was a bit too hard for me and we when we told the stateroom attendant--she got us a foam mattress pad. It was perfect. The heated bathroom floor was an extra plus. We utilized some the the included tours, added some optional ones and also explored some places on our own. Yes, the included tours are either walking ours on on buses. Food in the World Cafe was excellent. They had crab legs and sushi available at every dinner. I would rate the main restaurant a 3.5 out of 5. The wine that is included in the prices is the same every night. It got a little boring. Of the two specialty restaurants, I loved the Chef's Table. We ate their twice--once for a Scandinavian inspired meal and the second time for an Asian menu. Both were excellent and the inclusive wines they paired were good. I didn't think that manfredi's was as good. We didn't participate in most of the entertainment on this cruise. I would recommend Viking for this itinerary.

Great ship, staff was wonderful, stateroom very nice.

Viking Sky Cruise Review by MoniCz

We didn't participate in most of the entertainment on this cruise.

I would recommend Viking for this itinerary.
MoniCz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

The cabin was great. Roomy and comfortable. I loved the heated bathroom floor.