3. Viking Star
This was a 25th wedding anniversary cruise. The boat was amazing. Room was a wonderful size. We had a deluxe veranda. The food was 5 star quality and was absolutely delicious. No need to eat off the boat. The meals served were from the region we were visiting - and did I mention they were outstanding! The excursions were good. I would choose differently on some of them now that I have been the the Iconic Mediterranean cruise. We added a pre-excursion in Rome and so glad we did. The concierge at our beautiful hotel arranged a night bus tour and fabulous meal at a restaurant in Rome. One of our highlights. The staff on the boat were extremely kind and funny. Always smiling and willing to help in any way. The only port we stayed on the boat was Montpelier. I wish we could have skipped that stop and had two days in Barcelona. Our flight on the way home was the only bad experience but not the fault of Viking. Took us 28 hours to get from Barcelona to Pittsburgh. Hope we can travel with Viking again. Loved every minute.

Amazing Cruise

Viking Star Cruise Review by RHBrice

Hope we can travel with Viking again. Loved every minute.
RHBrice’s Full Rating Summary