3. Viking Orion
My father always wanted to go on an Alaskan cruise. My mom passed away last year so we decided to bring him on the Orion. It was amazing. We all loved the relaxing atmosphere. My dad especially loved not being rushed when eating. We could sit back and enjoy the company. The food was wonderful. There were so many choices and it was great to try new things.The staff was professional while also being friendly and available at all times. We just needed to ask for something and they helped right away. I could have sailed around the world on that ship...I never wanted to get off. The excursions were ok. We saw wild life and were able to explore new cities. The show's each night were great. They were the perfect length! The music was fun...I wish we had a sing along night. I highly recommend this cruise line and we plan on going on many more. Thank you so much.

Perfect vacation