3. Viking Jupiter
We had previously been on the Grand European Viking River cruise and loved the experience, so decided to try the top rated Viking Ocean ship next. It was even more pleasing in that there was a more space to move about, the cabin was larger, we had more entertainment and dining options, and still had a "smallish boat" feel. The bonus area for us was the spa, which we visited every day in some capacity, and was so relaxing after a busy day. The itinerary proved interesting, many countries were visited, but we always wish we had a bit more time on our own to explore the ports of call. There were plenty of alternative excursions offered as well. Still it was a grand overview of the famous port cities of western Europe. The food was excellent, both in the buffet areas and the restaurant (my wife preferred the buffet, I preferred the served sit down dining experiences). Most wonderful and impressive were all of the terrific people who served us, attended our cabin and welcomed us at every embarkation and disembarkation. Entertainment was relaxed but high quality, and I enjoyed the lectures on board as well. Overall a great experience for our 40th wedding anniversary celebration!

Trade Routes of the Middle Ages

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by dragonlouis

dragonlouis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Perfectly sized room, excellent storage, mini-bar re-stocked each day, very comfortable bed.