3. Viking Jupiter
The ship was new and very well decorated. 930 guests on board and no area was crowded. The crew was most gracious and Ships Captain to me a retired US Navy Captain invited me for a tour of the bridge. The ships hosted Stacy was beyond fantastic, extremely helpful and extremely gracious!!! Our stateroom was well decorated, airy, well maintained and very comfortable. Plenty of room for our clothing, suitcases and "stuff". We absolutely enjoyed the balcony. Dining was rather disappointing. While the food was well prepared and tasted good each day was the same. Both the buffet as well as the dinner menu. It became rather boring on our 15 day cruise. We did not attend most of the entertainment (no not stick in the mud's, just enjoyed the "ship" itself more. What we did see was most enjoyable. Service was excellent by our house keeping staff, food service staff and especially by Stacy our ships service staff. There wasn't a situation she she did not easily solve. I turned 77 the night in Athens and she even came to my dinner party to wish me a happy birthday. We think she is AWESOME!!!!! The ports were excellent. Unfortunately, when we became eligible to call and select the shore excursions, ALL the good excursions had already been sold out. We were on deck 5 and guess even though we were paying a lot of money for the cruise our deck was not important enough to allow for the "good" tours. We had to select private tour companies to explore the "high demand" tours. I would especially recommend our tour in Israel. We never had children so if we had some with us, I thing my wife would shoot me ha ha ha,

Excellent