3. Celebrity Equinox
My family has cruised on the Equinox last year in the eastern Caribbean and this year to the western Caribbean. The Ocean View cafe buffet is really good. We actually preferred it over the dress up dining room. The homemade ice cream, the pizza and almost all of the dishes are great - a favorite with the Jamaican jerk chicken. My wife and I loved the Solarium but this year it was much harder to get a spot than last year. The front observation deck is really relaxing but it was quite annoying to get booted out in the afternoon for the captain's club. We loved the upper deck lawn and would play lawn games sometimes. Getting off / on the ship was normally pretty easy. The shore excursions were all pretty fun. Our favorite so far is the Stingrays at Grand Cayman. The cabins (we had an ocean view balcony) are adequate - just large enough and the bathroom was good. We loved the bed and slept well each night. All of our interactions with the crew were very positive - this really can make a cruise enjoyable - they were all nice people that tried to provide a good guest experience. My teenagers also had a pretty good time - they met a herd of kids and hung out with them playing video games etc for most of the week.

Comfortable Relaxing Cruise