3. Viking Osfrid
Excellent previous experience. I like the river cruises. Viking has given us great experience all around: service, meals, rooms, tours, etc. We will try the ocean cruise next. It is hard to put in words but I will try: from the moment we embarked, in Porto, Portugal, we we treated like VIP's. All of the personal was very attentive. I had a medical problem and receive very good attention with appointments, transportation and follow ups. The dinning experience was excellent with very good food, truly nice (not fake) service from everyone. There was no place where I did not receive the best attention. Highly recommended!!!! The tours were all planned ahead and well executed with excellent guides very fluent in English. And all the tours were included in the price, therefore I did not pay extra. The rooms has nothing else I will add. During the cruise in the river we had a fantastic view of nature.

Portugal

Viking Osfrid Cruise Review by RRboggio

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda
Excellent previous experience. I like the river cruises.

We will try the ocean cruise next.

Highly recommended!!!!

The rooms has nothing else I will add.

During the cruise in the river we had a fantastic view of nature.
RRboggio’s Full Rating Summary