3. Viking Jupiter
This was our fist Viking Ocean cruise and we have decided we will never sail anything else. Having cruised with other lines, there is usually something I can complain about. However, we were so pleasantly surprised to find that there was nothing we could find fault with and everything exceeded our expectations and hopes. From the moment we stepped onboard, the attention to service, detail was amazing. Smooth embarkation/disembarkation, tours at all our stops and every attendant friendly, knowledgable and kind. And the food ... the restaurants were fine dining at it's best and the open buffets had plenty of variety and tasty selections. Hardest part was choosing where to eat! Not knowing what to expect, we upgraded our room for this trip and thrilled we did! Our suite was outstanding and beautifully detailed. The ship had so much open public space that it would have been just as enjoyable to not have however, I loved and so we will do again. Well worth the extra money. As I said earlier, we will never sail another line and have already booked our next cruise - the Baltics and have invited friends and family to join!

Amazing!

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by DawnDB

DawnDB’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Outstanding in every detail. Was well worth the price of the upgrade.