3. Viking Jupiter
We chose this cruise because we wanted to see Norway and The Shetland Islands in the most convenient way possible. We chose Viking because we heard it was a less formal cruise line, while still maintaining all the first class amenities. We were beyond impressed with the ship, the staff, and I have to say most importantly the food. I am a vegetarian, and I was so worried about my options. I was absolutely blown away, and quite confident that I will never enjoy that level of incredible options again in my life. We traveled with another couple who had no dietary restrictions and they were also amazed by the cuisine. A truly 5 star experience. And I can’t say enough about the service. From the moment we stepped on board we were treated like royalty. I will definitely choose Viking the next time I cruise. If you get sea sick at all, I’d recommend a cabin closer to the middle of the ship.

Absolutely Amazing Trip!

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Looliejoolie

Looliejoolie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Cabin was very clean, and the veranda was great. It wasn’t quite as large as I expected, but it worked fine.