3. Viking Sea
Loved, loved, loved my Viking Ocean Cruise - Tour of the British Isles. The service was remarkable... by the second day, everyone from the bartenders to the waiters to the security personnel new me by name! Embarkation was a piece of cake - no wait whatsoever to board the ship, and rooms were available earlier than advertised. Disembarkation for tours and for final disembarkation also went very smoothly - departure times were always staggered, so you never felt like herded cattle. When flying home, Viking even sent a representative on the bus to the airport with us to make sure we were checked into our airlines smoothly! Included tours were just OK - mainly bus rides around cities with very quick photo stops. Highly recommend skipping the London tour, unless you've never been before and never plan to be back. Definitely will do another Viking cruise... next up - a river cruise!

Service beyond compare~

Viking Sea Cruise Review by TllChk

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Europe

Definitely will do another Viking cruise... next up - a river cruise!
TllChk’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

A bit on the narrow side, compare to my most recent cruise on the Queen Mary 2. However, the bathroom is the best I've had on a cruise ship - nice, large shower and the heated floors were fantastic!