3. MSC Armonia
I chose MSC Armonia in the middle of August because I had a discount left over from MSC Seaside last November that expired at the end of August. Since we had already been on the Seaside and the Divina, that only left the Armonia in the Caribbean. Being a smaller and older ship with not as many amenities, I was pleasantly surprise as to the condition of the ship and the quality of the food and nightly entertainment in the theater. The crew was very friendly and helpful. Our cabin steward was the most helpful to us. Navigating the ship was easy and there weren't as many passengers to collide with. The most problem we had on the ship was the buffet. Very busy lines and we often had a problem finding a table. Getting off and on the ship in ports of call was an easy process. We didn't book shore excursions on the ship as they seemed too expensive as there were 4 of us traveling together. We found trips at the pier after we got off the ship, which were less expensive. MSC Armonia is a ship I would consider again. We had perfect weather which made for a pleasant cruise experience.

Pleasantly Surprised!

Ages 16+
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2 9052
We booked an inside Handicapped cabin because my husband and I both have mobility issues. The cabin was a spacious size with plenty of room for a wheel chair or mobility scooter. The closet storage was more than adequate, larger that what we had on the MSC Seaside. We really appreciated a variety of TV channels. An improvement over what was available on the MSC Divina (in 2014) or the MSC Seaside (in 2018).
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

Our party was not the type to participate in activities at the pool or dance contests or parties nightly on the pool deck. There is only one specialty dining restaurant and we chose not to eat there.