Viking Star Cruise Review

Disappointing

Viking Star Cruise Review by Shilohjones

• Sail Date: Aug 2019
  • Destination: the Mediterranean

Chose Viking for a sophisticated luxurious experience- NOT.

CONSTRUCTION (!) POWERWASHING(!) Misleading ports of call- “ Tuscany Florence” “Provence” - Yeah sure as long as you’re paying to get yourself there! When I originally booked St. Tropez was one of the ports which was abruptly switched to Sete, France. Not an exciting destination to say the least. Entertainment- AMATUER hour. They’ll tell you there’s a jazz club but no jazz to be played.

Food- average at best. I lobster tail on lobster night was over cooked mush. Dont fall for the “elegant” sounding videos- check photos I included- there’s part of what you’ll get. (Photo n video could not be posted in this site w phone)

After I posted a review on ConsumerAffairs.com I was contacted by Viking’s customer relations department. All they gave me was attitude, and “I’m sorry you feel that way” like I was the one with the problem. Horrendous.

Shilohjones's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Deluxe Veranda 5106

Fine, no complaints w the cabin-Until the ratcheting banging scraping of the railings above my head between 830 and 9 AM -And also when men in gray jumpsuits started power washing my balcony.

Shilohjones