3. Viking Star
Chose Viking for a sophisticated luxurious experience- NOT. CONSTRUCTION (!) POWERWASHING(!) Misleading ports of call- “ Tuscany Florence” “Provence” - Yeah sure as long as you’re paying to get yourself there! When I originally booked St. Tropez was one of the ports which was abruptly switched to Sete, France. Not an exciting destination to say the least. Entertainment- AMATUER hour. They’ll tell you there’s a jazz club but no jazz to be played. Food- average at best. I lobster tail on lobster night was over cooked mush. Dont fall for the “elegant” sounding videos- check photos I included- there’s part of what you’ll get. (Photo n video could not be posted in this site w phone) After I posted a review on ConsumerAffairs.com I was contacted by Viking’s customer relations department. All they gave me was attitude, and “I’m sorry you feel that way” like I was the one with the problem. Horrendous.

Disappointing

Viking Star Cruise Review by Shilohjones

Chose Viking for a sophisticated luxurious experience- NOT.

Viking Cruises, Community Team has responded
We appreciate you traveling with us, Shiloh, and for sharing your feedback. It’s regrettable to hear your cruise encountered weather conditions unsuitable for cruising to St. Tropez, and that you endured uncomfortable onboard situations; we understand your disappointment. Should you wish to discuss your experience further, we welcome you to reach out. Thanks once again, for sharing your thoughtful review.
Shilohjones’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Fine, no complaints w the cabin-Until the ratcheting banging scraping of the railings above my head between 830 and 9 AM -And also when men in gray jumpsuits started power washing my balcony.