I chose the cruise for the Panama Canal Crossing and Costa Rica destination. The cruise was good and service was excellent. However there was false advertising:
1) The ad says India food available. When we boarded we were told that India food is available only for dinner and not for breakfast and lunch. In the dinners also India food was missing for 3 out of 9 dinners. We were to request repeatedly to get Indian food. The picture attached shows a full platter of Indian food, while in reality there was only one curry and rice. The Indian food tasted like out of can. Greatly disappointed.
2) The ad says Rocky and Rollers Band (refer to the picture attached). The band was changed to some other cheaper band and saxophone and no communication. This was clear false advertising and disappointing.
3) The deck 9 & 10 were leaking water. The ship needs a make over.
4) For the Grand Cayman 7 mile beach excursion, no snorkels were provided and we were to rent the equipment on the beach. 50% of the excursion fees was refunded after several complaints.
5) Cabin needs makeover. Refer to Cabin review.
1)Cabin's decor looks ole.
2) Defective bathroom door
3) Batch room stinked
4) Needs carpet change and coloring.
Just droppeed and picked us up. we rented chairs and umbrella there.View All 220 Beach Reviews
Did not supply snorkel equipment by the tour. Separately rented the equipment. On complaint, 50% of tour fees was returned.View All 340 Snorkeling Reviews