3. Symphony of the Seas
We were the cruise that no one was really sure we would be able to even take because of Hurricane Dorian! Royal Caribbean was AMAZING at communicating with us and letting us know the advantages of hanging in there with them and assured our safety so we decided to go ahead keep our reservation and take the cruise. This ship is the nicest ship we have ever had the pleasure of taking, We have taken many cruises on many different lines. We are now have Platinum Status on RC so we are trying to continue growing our reward level on this RCI ships and family. We absolutely LOVED every single part of this ship! The Rooms were the largest and spacious and beautiful. The ship is immaculate, the food was excellent, and the service was awesome! I cannot tell you how pleased I was with my experience! Royal Caribbean knocked it out of the park with this Ship and this Cruise. There really were so many differences to this cruise and this ship than so many others. It was just a way different class of ship than so many others!

Best Cruise Experience EVER!

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by Rita Wade

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

Royal Caribbean knocked it out of the park with this Ship and this Cruise.

Rita Wade’s Full Rating Summary