3. Explorer of the Seas
I was asked to accompany a friend and this was my first ever cruise. It was the best experience ever, From start to finish the whole experience was effortless. No queuing to board or disembark. Very calm and professional service throughout. I did visit the gym once( to look around!) very well equipped but did not use it as I was relaxing but lots of people did. I was fortunate enough to see dolphins and whales!! Food was amazing, so much variety and all freshly prepared with so much choice all day long. I was a little disappointed with the amount of children running wild in the evenings unsupervised but it was the last week of the summer holidays.I do think young children should be with adults on such a luxury holiday not pulling phones off walls and playing in the lifts but that’s down to the parents. I won’t get the email to ask for my review about waiting staff as my friend booked it. I just wanted to mention Handi and komang gave the best service I have ever come across. Their attention to detail was above and beyond first class. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They truely deserve a mention as they made meal times an absolute pleasure. I hope 100% that I meet those young men again. An absolute asset to the ships crew. Thankyou Handi And Komamg for your service, friendship and entertainment. I am a bit of a sun worshipper so didn’t really use the day time activities but there was something going on all day every day. Evening shows were a must see. Some really good some not so good but everyone’s tastes are different. What I wasn’t really bothered about some were laughing there socks off so each to there own.

Best holiday yet

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Doreen lesley

Doreen lesley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 6646
Very spacious. Loads of storage. Very comfortable beds. Great bathroom.towels were changed, if needed , twice a day. And kept spotlessly clean. ThNkyou Andreas, also Thankyou for our regular animal towel surprises
Deck 12 Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins