3. MSC Divina
We chose this cruise because we thought MSC will be a good choice. What a disappointment ,so much so that we wanted to get off earlier. There is no service. The staff is unfriendly and not prepared to help. The food is the worst ever. We even lost weight. That was a first! on our previous trips(not MSC)we each gained 6 kilo's. Food choices are very limited and not at all tasty. For my yogurt (thinned) I had to ask for honey, and then got the tiniest amount imaginable. For lunch I took a hamburger. It was a plain dry piece of pattie without anything else. When I said that there's no trimmings on , the server told me: so what? Evenings were even worse! Dirty overlays on the tables small portions, and no cream with our puddings. Pathetic. Our cabin was not serviced every day.We had to ask for it and then,had to commit to a scheduled time on OUR holiday ! Very little is included in the price. Not even tissues. To get from the harbor to town you have to pay.. Also a first. This was a horrible horrible experience and we wouldn't recommend it for anybody . If this was our first cruise, we wouldn't ever have done it again.

Nightmare.

MSC Divina Cruise Review by CornieC

There is no service. The staff is unfriendly and not prepared to help.

If this was our first cruise, we wouldn't ever have done it again.
CornieC’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 9157
Nice cabin. Not serviced every day, and no tissues.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins