• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Vegasme3
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Balcony

Enjoyed this ship overall. One of the best casinos/dealers I’ve experienced although the drink service there was virtually non-existent. Pools need to be refurbished. Cabin was in excellent shape for an older ship. Tampa was one of the smoothest embarkations ever. Did not care for the entertainment on board. Never found a singer or band that knocked my socks off. If you want a ship for the tall water slides & fancy amenities, it may not be for you. If you like a good casino with plenty of tables & machines or you like the nightlife bar scene, this is a good option. Mahogany Bay & Cayman are really nice ports. If you go to Mahogony Bay, go to the far right side of the beach (nearest the ocean) - fantastic keyboard player that sounds like Ray Charles. He made our day. Our cruise was cut short due to hurricane Dorian. A lot of people on board were very upset that we skipped our last port and headed to Tampa. I believe Carnival made the right decision and I appreciate the way it was handled by refunding 1 day including all prepaid options we made. They can’t control the weather and cannot predict when & where a storm will go. Cmon people !!! We got home safe.

Balcony

Cabin 8E

Excellent shape for an older ship

4 Helpful Votes