3. Carnival Victory
I was a little fearful about this ship after reading some of the recent reviews. But after 4 very enjoyable days, I wonder if they were on the same ship? All the employees did whatever they could to make you comfortable and happy. Our steward, Tri , was excellent, and our waiter, Nick, and his team were just wonderful. We never encountered any long lines, and both getting on and off went very smoothly. Guy’s Burgers, and the Blue Iguana were so yummy! And the Seafood Shack had excellent food for just a few dollars. All the bar people were so helpful, never had to wait for more than a couple of minutes- they were all so efficient! We had a small suite for 3 people, and with the extra big balcony, it was positively roomy, with so much storage. I know Victory won’t be around much longer, but I am so glad we took this lovely short, 4 day cruise.

Very enjoyable!