• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

robin1271
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Premium Balcony

We were worried about going so early in the season, but we only needed our coats one day. The weather was beautiful, and we liked the ship. Smaller sized ship that’s a bit outdated, but Jen the CD and the employees in the casino bar, sports bar, and MDR were very friendly and fun. We upgraded to a premium balcony-worth it for the room and balcony size! We were in 6279, and I’d book it again! While it’s an older ship, I liked the smaller size and smaller capacity. Food was same as always-good- and the speakers about Alaska were very knowledgeable. Don’t miss CIA (Caught in Action), the band that plays-really great singers and performers! Casino was tight. We did the Taku Lodge seaplane excursion, which was interesting, but there’s not a lot to do after you eat the salmon lunch (it was dry.). We also did the train in Skagway-I recommend upgrading to the VIP car for free drinks and appetizers, as well as the personalized tour information and comfortable seats!

Very few kids on this cruise, and friendly guests and employees. While I crossed it off my bucket list, I’d do it again for sure!

Premium Balcony

Cabin 9B

Larger than a average with a wide and long balcony!

Port Reviews

Glacier Bay

Simply beautiful!

Ketchikan

We just wandered around. Drinks at Mike’s Elbow Room, and food at Annabelle’s. Greta sights and fun talks with locals!

2 Helpful Votes