3. Enchantment of the Seas
My husband and I just returned from our 5 day cruise to Progreso and Cozumel. It was a nice relaxing time. Boarding was painless . We enjoyed drinks and meeting people right away . Staff were extremely friendly and always will to help . The ship itself is one of the oldest in Royal Caribbean’s fleet and it shows in areas . Each day one of the pools was closed for some type of repair . Bummer ! Entertainment was OK , nothing horrible just OK . The Casino is very small as were most of the bars. Good thing that there were lots of bars ! The cabins were our biggest disappointment ! The bed was two metal fold out cots with a mattress as hard as a rock on them pushed together . That first night was HORRIBLE ! It was like sleeping on a sheet of plywood, I really thought the mattress was a box spring . We went to guest services because there was no way my hips and back could do even one more night let alone 4 . They said someone would bring some mattress pads . 6 mattress pads later and 8 pillows that we put under the sheets made the bed tolerable. That is my biggest complaint and the one reason I will not book again on this ship . The food was your average buffet style food . Even a picky eater like me found things to eat . All and all this trip was about relaxing and doing nothing which is exactly what we did . We didn’t get off in Progreso , we had been told there was really nothing there which other passengers confirmed after we left that port . In Cozumel we did a little shopping , got some get deals then headed back to boat for free drinks and food . Exiting the boat in end was fairly painless too . Get a porter to get your bags in Customs because they know how to get you in and out of there ! Well worth a $10 tip !

Pros and Cons

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Tmoser67

Tmoser67’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 2610
Small , shower VERY SMALL ! Bed was two metal foldout beds pushed together with a mattress top that was more like a box spring - HARD AS A ROCK ! We had to get 6 mattress pads ( that were actually blankets) and 8 pillows that we put under the sheets to make the bed more comfortable.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins