3. MSC Armonia
We were supposed to go to Cuba, but that was canceled. The embarkation was smooth no real wait in line. Disembarkation one of my bags went missing at first they didn’t care. Then I went to a table and got real assistance who helped find my bag. The Armonia staff Kishawn, Jose, Lord and Nestor took really good care of us. The food was really good and the hotdogs was amazing. The Armonia was nice and clean. The cabin was a decent size for two people, thought the shower was small. The entertainment staff put in a show that was great. We stopped at Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel Mexico, and Costa Maya Mexico. We had a really good time on them. Seeing the rainforest in Jamaica. Going to the turtle farm at Grand Cayman Islands. Visiting Hell and taking pictures their was fun. Shopping in all the ports was a whole lot of fun.

Spectacular trip

kiante101’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 1089
Cabin was a really good size for 2 people. Shower was really small.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins