3. Norwegian Epic
I chose this holiday to take all my family who live in different parts of Europe on a cruise where we could all be together. The poor things outweighed the pluses , I would never do it again. The pools were inadequate, too many people using a small area . many of the guests refused to let their children use them. This should have been the centre stage for the trip but it wasn't comfortable. Always packed and difficult to find chairs. No crew bothering to see who were not using the beds occupied all day with towels which weren't used. The cabins were Ok but that's all. Food was fine, no complaints. Embarkation and disembarkation excellent. Entertainment good.The problem with this ship is that the on deck facilities aren't sufficient for the number of passengers. Had that been better then it would have made a huge difference to our holiday. We also had some issues relating to NCL general terms and conditions and found their later dealing with our complaint unsatisfactory. There were always long queues at guest relations desk so if you needed the simplest of requests or answers you had to expect a long wait. NCL should invest in better on deck facilities and give their Guest relations teams both on board and in London better training in customer service. Our children enjoyed the rides and there were many good things about the ship. yet as I stated the bad outweighed the good. Irregular Kev

On deck facilities not satisfactory

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by iregularkev