3. Norwegian Pearl
My husband and I did this cruise this summer and we did not think it was anything special. I am a well-traveled individual, but I thought I would try something different. Unfortunately, it just confirmed every hesitation that I ever had about cruises. You are on some else's schedule and you really do not have anytime to experience any culture (except American culture, of course). On top of that, it felt as though everything was a money grab. You could not do the most basic activities without having to pay an arm and a leg. That being said, it was essential to do activities on the ship to prevent yourself from dying of boredom. Additionally, for a ship with thousands of guests, the pool was very small. We barely spent any time by the pool because of how crowded it always was, which was very disappointing. On a more positive note, I will say that the food was pretty good, the staff were very friendly and the gym was very nice. However, I believe you can have a way better trip if you just plan it yourself. I understand that people are suckers for the convenience of having everything planned for them, but it really does not take that much more effort to plan a trip and save more than half the money spent on this cruise. There is a price to laziness after all. To conclude I would only recommend this cruise if you have multiple children and want to see Europe or if you are above the age of 65.

Just Mediocre

angelikaathana’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OG 428
I was content with the size and cleanliness of the cabin. The bed was comfortable, but the sheets had a funky smell to them even after we asked to have them washed.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins