3. ms Treasures
We have just returned from our unforgettable, glorious, spectacular 14 night river cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest. After we had booked our holiday we read some unfavourable reviews and began to wonder what we may be in for. We had no need to worry, everything about the holiday was fabulous. The small ship was luxurious and elegantly furnished. the restaurant food, delicious. with a large variety that changed each day to suit the country. The staff were incredible and dedicated to making sure all passengers enjoy their holiday. The day tours extremely well organised. and just the right amount of tour and free time to wander about in the towns. Just everything was perfect. We saw a review that said the wines were bad, We were served to most spectacular wines especially chosen by our lovely maitre d, Andreea each night, the champagne was Moët and Chandon, ( which you could have with breakfast if you so wished. We discovered Pina Calada cocktails were extremely tasty !. Each time I have one in the future I will be reminded to my tauck river cruise. The only advice I would give is that most of our passengers were between 50 and 80, so possibly it would not appeal to the younger person. Many thanks to all the staff on board that made our holiday memorable. Would we book with tauck again..... You bet ya!......

Extraordinary holiday.

ms Treasures Cruise Review by melindalouise

Would we book with tauck again..... You bet ya!......
melindalouise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Tauck ms Treasures price drops

We were very happy with our cabin.