3. Carnival Ecstasy
First time, and it was a gift from my sister, for me and her birthday, which was the same day, August 29.The house keeping was excellent from Arnold and Khym,who smile and spoke everyday say our names,the people who clean the tables spoke very pleasant and saying good morning, they ladies that clean the bathrooms spoke, all the food was good, very pleasant waiters in wing star dinner 6 o'clock, we received birthday cakes and they sung to us,I don't remember her name but the bingo lady was very nice, crazy jokes, I like how everyone was always cleaning making sure no plates was left on the tables, entertainment was fantastic, but the best and far most thing I like was our crew director Cam,he was so busy ,entertaining, full of energy and kept us busy every moment, never giving you a chance to get bored, he just everyone laughing,and smiling even if they didn't want to, when I go on another cruise I would like to be on one that he is the director,now the only thing I didn't like was the price of drinks, too high,thank you very much and take my comments under consideration.

Crew summary