• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

DSD
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Sky Suite 1

My husband surprised me with a Bermuda cruise to celebrate my birthday. It was a wonderful gift, in that we had the best time. Our past few cruises have been with Viking Ocean. We have not sailed with Celebrity for the past 9 years. We were so pleased that Celebrity had as high standards as Viking and in some categories surpassed our Viking experience. We stayed in a suite and experienced all the wonderful amenities that went with it.

Our embarkation was effortless and we were on the ship in a matter of minutes. Our stateroom was ready for us and we were greeted with a bottle of champagne. Our butler was excellent and took care of all our needs during the week. Our cabin was a very nice size, and our balcony not only had a table and chairs, but also a chaise lounge. What a nice treat to daily find an afternoon snack in our cabin, such as shrimp, a cheese platter, fruit platter, etc.

We enjoyed dining in the suite restaurant, Luminae. The food and service were excellent all throughout the week. I was even gifted with a delicious birthday cake. One evening we dined at the specialty restaurant, Tuscan Grill. It was one of the best Italian restaurants we had ever dined at. We also enjoyed the Japanese restaurant, Sushi on 5.

Sky Suite 1

Cabin S1

We had a nice sized cabin, that was kept immaculate all week. My criticism was that the bath tub was very high, It was difficult to get into and out of the tub.

1 Helpful Vote