3. Carnival Liberty
So I am mainly making this review because of so much negativity that has been stated about this cruise. We heard it while on the cruise and looking on here at various reviews. Now keep in mind this was our first cruise (me, husband and a 2 and 5 year old boy). We mainly chose carnival because our 2 year old could use the kids’ club with his brother and they even changed diapers! They loved it! We knew from day one that our 2 year old couldn’t use the pools since he was currently in swim diapers (so those of you questioning no swim diapers seriously listen to the rules and do your research!) However, I took our oldest son swimming twice while my youngest napped with husband lol. The ports we stopped at were Nassau and princess cays. We walked the town of Nassau and went to the beach at princess cays. The beach was nice, the kids played in the water and it was beautiful. The tough part was the coral that was rocky which made it tough to walk into the ocean but the kids still enjoyed the sand and edge of the water. The food was fantastic with so many options I don’t know how you could be unhappy, but people complain so who knows! We ate mostly at the buffet because it was better for the kids and they still served the main entree from the main dining room which was prime rib and lamb and some others I can’t remember. At night we put the kids in their club and husband and I went shopping and watched baseball in the sports bar (I’m the baseball lover) while enjoying some drinks. We had a balcony which was fun and relaxing to sit out on. Also to note we found a cigarette butt on our balcony and as an “I’m sorry” they brought champagne and chocolate covered strawberries! We got the faster to the fun (FTTF) which with little kids, is beyond worth it! The ONLY irritating thing was that on the first day the kids club didn’t open until 8pm so luckily there was a playground next to it the kids could play on, but we didn’t know it was Going to be so late on the first day. We got over it quickly and enjoyed our week we just wish we would have known. It was a great first cruise and will totally cruise with carnival again. All I can say is do your research beforehand and don’t blame the cruise line for something you didn’t look into enough. And if you have young kids find the cruise that best suits you or wait until they are potty trained! They have their rules, follow them!

Good first cruise