3. Carnival Victory
Getting on the boat was a breeze! I am blown away by the service that we received while on board. Our servers in the restaurant were absolutely amazing. They called us by name every time they addressed us; they pulled out my chair for me; and I loved the dancing. Putu Agus was our lead server. He was awesome! So friendly and funny! There was plenty to do each day, and the drink package was well worth it. The drinks were delicious, and the bartenders were quick and always smiling. In fact, I never saw a single team member who was not smiling. Fellipe, the cruise director, was also wonderful. He was so full of “energy”, as he would say. I was always glad to see him hop on stage at the different events. Our room was a lot bigger than I expected. Wir did an excellent job at keeping our room tidy and checking in on us. There was also a ton of room for storage. He also did a great job with the towel animals! I loved seeing those each day! Getting on and off the boat was easy, yet still secure. The shops were nice, the casino had plenty of room, and the boat never felt crowded. I love that they had adult-only areas. It was a nice spot for people without kids. Overall, I would absolutely recommend this ship. It was lively, entertaining, spacious, and the service still blows my mind.

Wow

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Keirby

Keirby’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Spacious, clean, loved the clothes line in the bathroom for wet clothes. The location was perfect. Easy access to the main party deck (9).
  Carnival Victory Deck Plans