3. Norwegian Jade
This was my first cruise ever going with my family members who experienced it the second time with NCL. They recommended it wholeheartedly and they were absolutely right. It was awesome in every way. The ship was majestic, beautiful, just the right size not to feel overwhelmed, The crew was absolutely professional but always very friendly making sure that their guests are looked after the very best way possible. They not only focused on excellent service, entertainment and activities but health and safety as well. Finishing excursions, returning back to the ship daily they greeted us like family coming back from a long journey. I always felt that I am coming home from a memorable but very tiresome day - it was pretty hot in the Mediterranean in the middle of August! Our cabin was spacious, very clean thanks to our very attentive steward, the hardworking Adonis from the Philippines. The food always was delicious and plenty. Our focus was on visiting the breathtaking places in Greece, Italy and Malta, so besides the excursions offered by the cruise line we made some arrangements by ourselves through the Internet.That is necessary if you want to skip very long lines at famous sights. It was a trip of a lifetime with a wonder of a cruise line!

Awesome!

etelkajudit’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11598
It was love in the first sight.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins