3. Norwegian Dawn
We had an amazing time on this cruise, my ultimate favorite part was the entertainment staff and Richard our cruise director, I swear he's the happiest man on earth lol, also Comedian Landry was another fav! from the service to entertainment everything was top notch! There were lots of activities also too much to do even lol something else I found unique is the way norwegian treats their employees I feel like they really respect them and celebrate their work big or small and that's refreshing also they didn't allow any guests to mistreat their staff either! I love that as it should be! I would have gave 5 stars but I wasn't crazy about the food, I was hoping for more seafood choices, but overall excellent vacation and would definitely travel norwegian again, thank you all for the memories, we will all treasure our first cruise experience for a lifetime ❤️

Best time ever!

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OG 5002
Cabin was OK bed was comfortable would have preferred sheets changed daily
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins