3. Harmony of the Seas
We came all the way from New Zealand to come on harmony of the seas. We were not disappointed. Ship is just amazing. We personally did not find it crowded. Staff were fantastic except 1 man at guest services. Besides that really could not fault anything. We had inside cabin as doing Alaskan cruise 2 weeks later. Saved balcony for that one. Inside we were actually impressed. Size was not to bad as had smaller. We enjoyed a cafe on deck 8 it was called park cafe located in central park. We are there for breakfast and some lunches. We went to chops and grill. That was our favorite. Wonderland was good and different. Worth a try. Central 150 good to. We were not totally impressed with Izimu hibachi as had better .also we would not rave about Jamie Oliver's. Shore Excursion were good. We just think it was a great experience. Shows and the entertainment were world class. Best we seen on a cruise ship and I've done 21 cruises. Best cruise Director ever I have seen on a cruise. Dennis I'm pretty sure his name was.we would go again if lived closer.we just loved it.

Amazing ship

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Missy1234

Missy1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 10553
We found this cabin to be good for an inside cabin. Quite spacious for an inside one. Plenty of room for clothes. Full shower. Nice and new looking still.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins