3. River Rhapsody
The Springtime beauty of the Great Rivers of Europe mingled with the excellent and caring of the River Rhapsody staff made for an amazing trip! From airport to airport and every river in-between, safest travels without any worries. The dining and hotel staff were patient, gracious and went above and beyond every day. I traveled with my Mother, at 50, I was the youngster among the passengers... And had one of the best travel experiences of my life. I wouldn't recommend this cruise line for wee children but for families and friends travelling in a group I would recommend it. I'm personally planning on returning to the Rhapsody for the Springtime 2021 trip or the Christmas 2020 trip. I'm sure all of the Grand Circle ships have great staff, but the Rhapsody staff made me feel so comfortable, as I was alone after dinner often and early morning since my Mother was sleeping. I felt like I was always safe, welcome, taken care of in every professional way possible.

Simply Splendid

River Rhapsody Cruise Review by shelleakin

shelleakin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Circle River Rhapsody price drops

Cabin F113
Cute, comfy and always clean