3. Carnival Sunshine
My husband and I chose this cruise because we had never been on one prior and wanted something close to home. Upon entering the ship we knew it was not for us. It was so crowded we had trouble getting to our room to put our bags down. The room itself was not bad but the "queen" bed was really just two twin beds placed side by side. This made sleeping terrible. We proceeded to the Lido deck only to find the pools overcrowded, drunk people all over, and food waste left and right. I have never seen so many people gorging themselves like we did on this cruise. The amount of food that went to waste was atrocious. Half Moon Cay was beautiful we both loved it. We stayed as long as we could. We returned to the ship to shower and come back to walk the beach only to find the entire place trashed with beer bottles and plastic cups. The people on this cruise made it all so awful. I blame Carnival for not having someone take bags to these people to collect garbage. There were staff present on the beach (like Adam our cruise director) who watched all of this and did not care. It was sickening. I have never seen so many people disrespecting an area like this in my life. Nassau was dirty, smelly, and overcrowded much like Sunshine. We will definitely not be returning to this ship (or any other Carnival ship). Carnival does not respect its employees, guests, or the environment and beaches it takes guests to. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Dirty, crowded, NEVER AGAIN

ahdbh89’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A
The cabin was kept very clean by the staff (Lester) we loved him. Like all the other employees on Sunshine: overworked and disrespected on the daily by the passengers.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins