Insignia Cruise Review

Insignia Cruise Review by bt868b

• Sail Date: Aug 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View

Worse cruise I have ever been on. Choose Insignia for the 8 day trip to Bermuda to celebrate my husband's retirement,

During embarkation the ship does not except *Credit Debit*cards as form of payment for any on board charges. So we had to cancel most of our shore excursions to have credit applied to our room to pay for crew tips.

The casino was very small and never had enough staff to operate the roulette table.

I was expecting amazing food because they promoted it so strongly. Most food was average, but a lot was so terrible and uneatable, I sent it back and went up to the buffet.

The food was the worse part of the trip, but a very close second was activities on the boat.

Worse cruise director that I have and anytime. Never saw him at all. No activities at all. Such an incredible boring time!! No ice carving, no fruit carving, nothing to do at all.

All shows were scheduled very late, mostly 10 or 11 pm??

Can't really think of anything good about the trip. Don't waste your money for the promise of luxury and best food on the sea--because it is all a disappointment!!

bt868b's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin C1 4010

Our cabin was adequate. Bed ok-but not super special. Shower was so small and tight. But our steward Hilda was great and memorable

Had to cancel all other excursions. But kept this one and it was amazing.

View All undefined undefined Reviews