3. Carnival Imagination
This wasn’t our first cruise experience, but will for sure become the last on Carnival Imagination. The stinkiest ship ever. The nauseating blend of urine, bleach, old furniture, filthy carpets was so horrendous that I had to hold my breath when we first stepped on board. I should have left right then. We stayed on deck 7, right by the guest services. The room and bathroom were so stinky that I poured half a bottle of my perfume just to tolerate it. The filth and dirt are everywhere. The dirty baseboards, the stains on the carpets, dust and dirt in the buffet area was so bad that I would rather skip a meal that experience it. We were traveling with a toddler and it was a challenge for me to let him run freely - he would pick up trash, dirt, dust. In addition, in 4 days they didn’t change our bed a single time. We were provided with pillowcases with stains and I noticed them again on the last day packing. I felt so sorry for the crew and staff members who work on this ship. They are doing their best to provide great customer service. Benjamin and Jacki are always fun and cheerful. Kuddos to them! The choice of food in the buffet was very limited and mostly unhealthy. The dining menu was rather simple; there was not a single meal that I would say was exceptional. It was ok, mediocre, average. In fact, on the last day of cruising I got a severe food poisoning from a burrito that I had for lunch from the buffet. I spent all night vomiting and was so happy that this “vacation” was over. Never again I would go on Imagination. This ship should go for a full renovation because it is unacceptable for a company to treat their clients with such accommodation.

Vacation from hell - never again

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by LisaViolinka

Benjamin and Jacki are always fun and cheerful. Kuddos to them!

LisaViolinka’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Carnival Imagination price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E E37
The room was rather spacious, but the smell and dirt were demolishing the bright side of the experience. I requested the king size bed, but was provided two twin beds, which were constantly separating and creating a hole. The bathroom was stinky - a blend of old canalization, urine, and bleach.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins