3. MSC Armonia
AWESOME SERVICE AND STAFF, ENTERTAINMENT WAS LOVELY AHMED WAS ONE OF KIND ABSOUTLEY LOVED HIM HIS PERSOANLITY , VERY OUTGOING ATTENTIVE SERVICE FROM ALL STAFF WAS ALWAYS ON POINT AND SO WAS THE SINGER OF THE NIGHT FOR THE BAR/CAFE Argentino leoandro loved him beautiful voice and the spanish band as well. AWESOME SERVICE AND STAFF, ENTERTAINMENT WAS LOVELY AHMED WAS ONE OF KIND ABSOUTLEY LOVED HIM HIS PERSOANLITY , VERY OUTGOING ATTENTIVE SERVICE FROM ALL STAFF WAS ALWAYS ON POINT AND SO WAS THE SINGER OF THE NIGHT FOR THE BAR/CAFE Argentino leoandro loved him beautiful voice and the spanish band as well. I recommend them , i look forward to cruising with them next year 2020. Barcadi station was the spot. every night we were there housekeeping was great Atmosphere nice crowd. my family and I love every minute of it I must say I was sick for the 1st 2day (motions)

EXCELLENT

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by pukie25

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom – Bella

SERVICE FROM ALL STAFF WAS ALWAYS ON POINT

AND SO WAS THE SINGER OF THE NIGHT FOR THE BAR/CAFE

Argentino leoandro loved him beautiful voice and the spanish band as well.

SERVICE FROM ALL STAFF WAS ALWAYS ON POINT

AND SO WAS THE SINGER OF THE NIGHT FOR THE BAR/CAFE

Argentino leoandro loved him beautiful voice and the spanish band as well.

I recommend them , i look forward to cruising with them next year 2020.

Barcadi station was the spot. every night we were there

housekeeping was great

Atmosphere nice crowd.

my family and I love every minute of it

I must say I was sick for the 1st 2day (motions)
pukie25’s Full Rating Summary