3. Norwegian Breakaway
Me and my boyfriend and his family had an amazing time on this trip. We flew down to Miami the morning that our ship departed and set sail with no problems. Our state room was on the 13th floor at the back of the ship, we had a balcony and the view from up there was breathtaking!!! A few people warned us that that was a bad choice due to the location and the height we would feel the ship rocking, we don't suffer from motion sickness so to us it wasn’t bad at all. Our state room attendant, Charlie was the sweetest man on the planet. He alway had our room in tip top shape and got us anything we needed with no waiting! Dinners were amazing, we didn’t visit the buffet because we like to be waited on. My boyfriend and I ordered room service a few times, to me it was worth it because all you had to pay was $7.50 and you can order whatever you wanted on the menu, and as much as you wanted. The food that was delivered wasn’t piping hot, but it was what you would expect with any delivery service. My boyfriend and I spent a lot of time at the bar (O’Sheehans) we like drinks and bar food so this was a place we hung out the most! We had two bartenders that were top notch (Sachin & I Gede) these two served us and the new friends we met during the trip. We got to know them so well that when we approached the bar and made eye contact, our drinks were on the bar before we even sat down! There were three other bartenders who were equally as good but they worked the other end of the bar so we did not interact with them too much. I did notice how attentive they were to the guests and how fast they were to get their drinks! We booked our shore excursions before we got on the ship, we were told from friends that it was easier this way and less likely to be sold out. Getting on and off the ship was easy all you did was scan your state room card meet up at the point noted on your excursion ticket and enjoy your day! Coming back onto the ship was the same thing they scan your card. In my opinion, it was the most efficient way to make sure that everyone that got off the ship got back on the ship and was accounted for. We wound up doing the ATV jungle tour in Mexico, it was so fun! My boyfriend and I didn’t take advantage of a lot of the onboard activities and entertainment, we are not show people and really aren’t into audience participation games. We spent a lot of time in the casino and we did play bingo as well. I will tell you this, the bar that we hung at is where most of the activities such as deal or no deal karaoke etc. take place, the people that were participating, you can tell they were having an amazing time. It has been almost 3 weeks since our cruise and we cannot wait to do it again! I will definitely be sailing with Norwegian on the breakaway again for sure!

Best vacation of our life!!!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Dawn723

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Balcony Stateroom

We wound up doing the ATV jungle tour in Mexico, it was so fun!

It has been almost 3 weeks since our cruise and we cannot wait to do it again!

I will definitely be sailing with Norwegian on the breakaway again for sure!
Dawn723’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 13306
I loved this cabin! Great view and it wasn’t too small
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins