3. Grandeur of the Seas
I choose this cruise for convenience as I live in Maryland and it was close to my birthday. Me and my girlfriend are both in our 30s and had a great time. Service on ship was excellent wether your talking about the MDR our room stewards etc.. We ate at chops and it was delicious we’re on the other royal ships we have been in. Izumi was also good we have eaten on other ships and then experience there was by far the best. I read a lot about this shop draws a older crowd and I could see that but it might just be when you go and your itinerary. Also read before we went that the shop shuts down at 10 or 11 o’clock which in my experience is also not true. They had live music in the centrum until at least midnight and one of the nights we went to the night club on board and people were still dancing partying etc and it was past 2am. The ship is small and for a young active couple I think 5 or maybe 7 nights max would be the perfect length on this ship as I think any longer I would have started to get board. Bermuda was awesome and beautiful and hopefully will be able to go back soon. Overall I had a great time and at the end of the day your vacation is all about what you make it.

Great little cruise

Bks26’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 3N 4502
Cabin was ok. First time staying in a ocean view and I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again maybe just not so far in the front of the ship as it was occasionally noisy weather it be the waves hitting the bow or when the turned the bow thrusters on it shook are hole room
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Reef Fishing
    The captain and his son were super nice, fishing was fun. Only downfall was I wish we would have caught a few more fish but I understand stuff happens and it's called fishing not catching.
    View All 8 Reef Fishing Reviews