3. Carnival Liberty
The cruise was a gift to me and my sister from our parents as a vacation. The four of us stayed in a balcony room which was beautiful and probably one of our favorite parts about it. Our housekeeper was Carlos and he did an amazing job. Always asking us about the cruise or if we needed anything when we saw him. On our cruise, we stopped off first at Nassau and then Freeport in the Bahamas. When we were in Nassau we did the mini-sub excursion and it was beyond amazing to be under the water like that. At Freeport, we took the jet ski tour around the Island which is not for the faint of heart, but still extremely fun. When not on either of the islands we were on the Liberty ship. The boat itself is very nice but so are the staff that we had while onboard. Our cruise director was No No, who you can tell really enjoys her job. She was always enthusiastic and eager to meet the people on the cruise and to make sure they had a good time. The other staff that I would like to thank are Warren and his team who were our waiters for the evening meal. They were very welcoming and always willing to let us know what the best dish was. Overall, this cruise was one of my favorite things that I have had the chance of doing. Between the ports, evening shows, amazing piano bar (which was my favorite-shoutout to Misso- thanks for the memories!), and the overall service that was provided; I wouldn't choose any other cruise line to go cruising with.

First cruise overall success

samanthafrantz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 8296
The cabin was very nice, a bit outdated but the balcony made up for it ten times over. The room had two twin beds with a couch that could be made into a bed and a pull-down bed. My family was very satisfied with all of our sleeping arrangements and the adorable towel animals that Carlos left for us. The shower had a bit of trouble draining but it was fixed and it wasn't a bother after that. Overall the cabin was very pleasant and worked for my family.
Spa Deck Balcony Cabins

• Freeport
    This was really fun to do. They have a group of people and there are two guides that follow and lead the group. They take you around the island while making a few detours to bring us to an island, to see sea turtles, and to see rich peoples homes. They are on a tight schedule so while riding the jet skis they do go fast and if you have never dealt with one before it may be a bit tricky. I rode behind my sister and she did really good for never doing it before. Quincy and Adam -the guides- are really fun and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend!
    View All 13,032 Freeport Cruise Port Reviews