3. Grand Celebration
Staff was cool and did our room very nice but the food on the cruise is horrible and the buffet opened once!!! Then they charge the card on your room for everybody’s purchases you booked for! The ship looks old on the inside! Then they gave us 5 “free” drink coupons for a promotional thing they were running and they charge you 18% tip for a free drink which is only a couple dollars but nobody told us! FYI there is an 18% charge on everything u buy on the cruise nobody what it is. The cruise when it came to doing stuff such as activities was very unorganized and unprofessional. When I wanted to question the charges on my card after I got off the customer service acting rude and didn’t want to help me. Was expecting a lot more out of the cruise line. Was very disappointed in how cheap they are. Worst cruise so far . Oh and the port is in a bad neighborhood and looks like a place your car will get broken into.

Sorry cruise

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Dbell141

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
Dbell141’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin E92
Room was cool but had a fake window but other than that it’s fine